Ryan-Sanders Sports Services Turf (RS3 Turf), seeks turf minded employees to grow its Sports field construction and renovation company. You will learn heavy equipment operation and maintenance, laser grading, construction and design of athletic fields. RS3 Turf values every employee. Come work for a company where you and your efforts are respected! The position pays a competitive hourly rate and offers opportunities for advancement.
Employees also have some travel opportunities.
- Positive and team oriented attitude
- Valid driver’s license, ability to obtain CDL
- Ability to handle physical labor in an outdoor environment for 8 hours or more
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds, as well as be able to stoop, kneel, bend, push, and reach on a consistent basis.
- Experience in operating various construction equipment (i.e., agricultural tractor, wheel loader, excavator and grader) is a plus
Candidates with experience/background in the following areas should apply:
- Landscaping, landscaping construction
- Groundskeeper, maintaining grounds
- CDL drivers
- Farming Background
Job Type: Hourly
- Round Rock, TX
- Construction, landscaping, sports field management or golf course management: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Please email résumé and cover letter to: